Sunday, October 5, 2008

Virtual Real Estate Investing

Here is one of the deals I have completed using Virtual Real Estate Investing.
The first big virtual real estate deal I did was a 40 acre tract of land in Alaska, that I purchased on ebay with owner financing for $15,900
The auction was for the down payment and I was the high bidder
I put down $1525 and my payment was $179 a month for 15 years.
I used the same pictures that was on the auction I just purchased the land from and I rewrote the ad and ran an auction where the buyers were bidding on the down payment.
The purchase price was $38,900 and I started the bidding at $1
The auction ended in 7 days and the high bid was $1701
I just got all of my out of pocket expense back and was over $100 to the good.
The new buyers payment was $384 a month.
When I wrote up the contract, I gave the buyer an incentive to pay it off early. I told him that if he paid it off in the first 6 months, that I would knock an additional $5000 off of the purchase price. He made his payment for 6 months, giving me a positive cashflow of over $200 a month and then he paid the mortgage off completely.
I cleared over $20,000 on that deal!!!
If you would like a Free Report so you can learn how to do deals like this,

No comments: