Sunday, October 5, 2008

Virtual Deal That Did Not Work Out As Planned

I recently told you about another virtual real estate deal that I did on a property in Alaska, that worked out great and I cleared over $20,000 on.
I purchased a 50 acre parcel in Canada at the same time I purchased that property and from the same person.
He was running a down payment auction and the purchase price was $17,900
I won the auction for $1000 and my monthly payment was right at $200 a month for 15 years
I then took the pictures from the auction and rewrote the ad and put the auction back on ebay with a purchase price of $39,900 and started the bidding at $1
The auction ended for $5000 and the new buyers payment was around $364 a month for 30 years.
The new buyer made the down payment of $5000 and I was $4000 to the good
The buyer made their payments for about 5 months and then disappeared on me.
Now since the buyer just walked away, I just listed the auction and sold it again.
I use an agreement for deed when I do an owner finance deal, that way I don't have to foreclose on the property when a buyer quits paying.
This is just one example of many virtual real estate transactions that I have completed.
If you would like to learn to do virtual real estate deals like this and never leave your house, then

No comments: