Sunday, October 5, 2008

AWESOME VIRTUAL REAL ESTATE DEAL!

I have told you about a couple of the virtual real estate deals that I have done over the years, but this is one of the best ones.

This deal I did was a 28,000SF 3 story stone and brick school building with 3.5 acres in Bushnell, NE. I saw the auction on eBay and I was the high bidder and won the auction for $27,877, even though I actually bid $32,000, thanks to auctionsniper.com The ad on eBay had about 8 pictures of the building and property and he ran the auction for 10 days and did not pay for any extra listing features, when he listed it on eBay. I sent him a $1000 deposit and we were doing the title work with some title company local in NE. I found out that the owner of the building, only lived about 12 miles away from the building. I asked him if he could go take about 200 pictures of the property for me. I wanted to see everything, good bad and ugly. He emailed me the pictures and I told him that I was going to go ahead and list it back on eBay for sale, so not to be surprised when he saw it. It was less than a week from the time I won the auction, to the time I listed it back on eBay for sale. I rewrote the description, and included all the pictures of the property, and then listed it for a beginning bid of $1 with no reserve, but I ran the auction for 30 days and paid for all the extra listing features and it sold for $45,100 and it was about 45 days from closing to closing.
I cleared over $17,000
Not bad for never living my house. I never even saw that property.
IT IS WHAT SOME WOULD CALL VIRTUAL REAL ESTATE INVESTING AT IT'S BEST!
This was a good deal, because of the actual time and effort I had invested. It took a lot of guts, but it paid off in the end! The guy who bought it moved into it and started a company and made it his residence. HOW AWESOME!!!
I have done many real estate deals like this one!
If you would like to become a successful real estate investor, then

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How it would be if small business people are provided by some cheap and best business solutions that at once make them big businessmen from small retailers? Are there any such solutions available in the world? If available, how can one get them?
For each and every above question there is an answer in the market now. This is all made possible by the latest internet technology that effect social life in all corners of life today. When the mobile phone was first introduced, it was serving as a mere phone. But now, everyone is enjoying its multiple services. In the same way, the growth of internet penetration is opening gates to new business opportunities for retailers. Learn more with List Easy